Our client, a leading Digitally focussed Financial Services company is integrating with a Neobank this year. They require a Project Change/Communications Manager to manage the collation and distribution of final communications on behalf of program (PMO).
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the logistics of fortnightly Sponsor Updates (guest speakers etc). The frequency of the Sponsor Updates may need to be reviewed, once workstreams hit execution/delivery phase.
- Program fortnightly updates are distributed via SLACK. Content supplied by respective workstream lead(s), for consolidation & distribution. Content is already reviewed and approved, prior to submission.
- Distribution Lists are created and maintained for each of the communication activities and target audience groups.
- To provide a consistent leader-led communications framework to ensure our teams feel proactively engaged and hear the same program messages at the same (and right) time.
- Provide the program leadership team with a channel to deliver key program messages
- To regularly engage our program team and provide them with an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback
- Deliver a channel to communicate milestones and to celebrate wins and recognise teams/colleagues for good work
- 5+ years Project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors.
- 3+ years experience in a Change / Communications role within an integration project.
- Organisational change management expertise/exposure gained on small to medium scale business improvement and/or technology
- Participation or contribution to the development and delivery of communication, process improvement activities and learning strategies.
Please call Jan Hundleby for further information: 02 8267 2469
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.