ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Project Analyst in a large Wealth Management organisation you will provide co-ordination and implementation support to the Program and Project Manager. You will also manage analysis and administrative support to facilitate delivery of project outcomes throughout mobilisation (project ramp up/ramp down), daily operational and project close activities.
- Project Financials, Implementation Tracker, Communications, Schedule, Risk and Dependency Management
- Portfolio Governance and Project Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Team Management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound understanding of Project Management principles and methods including project lifecycles.
- Strong financial management skills - can analyse actuals, forecast and complete accruals without assistance using the FTS and generated reports.
- Excellent communication skills - Needs to be able to tailor reporting to the target audience and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of PPM, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, Teamplay/Primavera administration.
- Good understanding of the Bank Wealth Delivery Centre reporting requirements and standards.
- Good understanding of resourcing, on boarding and offboarding processes.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Has successfully supported a project in a Project Analyst role
- Team player who escalates issues where required
Please contact Jan Hundleby at email@example.com if you would like to discuss the role. Please quote Job number 197971