This market leading Financial Services organisation is undergoing major changes to their Wealth portfolio. In addition to updated regulation and ongoing improvements, they are transitioning to an agile work environment and require a Project Analyst who is experienced with Wealth and Agile working.
The Project Analyst will report into the Program Manager to support all elements of the PMO and planning in the Wealth Delivery area. You will have to manage constant changes to requirement forecasting and deal with multiple stakeholders with competing interests and expectations.
- Establish high standards of PMO service delivery in the Wealth portfolio
- Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolutions.
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
To be considered for this position you will demonstrate:
- Strong financial management skills - can analyse actuals, forecast and complete accruals without assistance and generated reports.
- Excellent communication skills - Needs to be able to tailor reporting to the target audience and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of PPM, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint administration.
- Good understanding of the Bank Wealth Delivery Centre reporting requirements and standards.
- Good understanding of resourcing, on boarding and offboarding processes.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work unsupervised