Project Administrator or Project Support needed for an ongoing contract
Your responsibilities in the role include:
- Provide exceptional Project Coordination support a government engagement Team by working collaboratively with Program and Project Managers to deliver project outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the Program Delivery team to coordinate project deliverables. This includes project plans, project reporting, facilitation of meetings and workshops, development of presentations, coordination of project activities, dissemination of Project artefacts, taking of minutes and the tracking of actions for internal and external meetings, the ability manage project artefacts for records management and storage.
- Coordination of updates to project schedules, project documentation, risk and issue register and project plans.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written communication to a variety of stakeholders.
- Taking minutes
- Managing the risk register
Successful candidates will offer the following skills:
- Must have experience working within project support capacity
- MUST have either Baseline Clearance or NV1 (Negative Vetting)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of common IT systems: Microsoft email, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Please submit your CV in WORD format ONLY.