This position requires the ability to multi-task, work intuitively and independently to support the delivery team by composing reports and maintaining data bases.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The major task of this position is to create the reports for delivery by the Designed Electrical Specialist to the client.
- You will also need to learn to maintain a programmed maintenance software application.
- Provide high level support
- Communicate with each of our state-based offices on a regular basis
- Support the needs of our National clients
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Greentree software is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency
- Australian Drivers licence
Please submit your CV in MS word format along with a covering letter for consideration ensuring it addresses the skills and experience necessary to be considered.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256