- 12-month contract plus extension
- Leading Telecommunication company
- Lower North Shore
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join their systems integration. The team is responsible for SAED, Build and Commissioning of their telecommunications equipment on their customer sites.
Your responsibilities in the role include:
- Work as a Senior Project Administrator in the project team
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager, and actively participate in all projects
- Involved in activities such as reporting, project meetings, project updates, post-implementation reviews, project closure, and such other tasks as may be requested by the Project Manager.
- Document management and control
- Project administration tasks, including: Financial reporting, tracking and updates, project reporting and updates, procurement, e.g. processing purchase orders. Preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
Successful candidates will offer the following skills:
- Could come from a variety of backgrounds Eg, project admin, coordinator, support officer or office manager
- Can generate reports and presentation packs from a master source of truth
- Strong with excel and PowerPoint
- Can pull out information from excel and generate graphs with support of PM's
Please submit your CV in WORD format ONLY.
Ref: 192 032