Our Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable Project Accountant for a contract role, working in Canberra's north. This is a 6 month contract role and requires the ability to pass a police check to apply.
Within this role you will:
- Prepare comprehensive financial feasibilities and undertake in-depth financial analysis of land development, redevelopment and capital works projects.
- Manage, monitor and review revenue, expenditure and financial performance reporting on a regular basis.
- Use financial management tools and systems to maintain, analyse and report on project performance.
- Analyse and identify risks and develop associated financial risk management plans and undertake regular risk reviews for projects.
- Facilitate co-operation and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and in relation to financial aspects of complex projects.
- Undertake regular formal reviews of project performance in conjunction with the project teams.
- Prepare and provide monthly financial reports and reviews.
To be successful in this role you will possess a tertiary qualification in related field and be a member of CPA Australia or Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 Job Reference: 184335, advising of which role you are interested in.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.