My client is one of Australia's leading Internet Service Providers and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. They are highly ambitious and committed to making it simple for all Australians to get online across both their own networks and the latest Broadband technologies.
They are looking for passionate developers with a focus on creating intuitive solutions through innovative design and development. Your contribution to the team isn't limited to your exceptional coding skills. People who love and have a genuine interest in technology. They are currently looking to add 2 talented programmers to their current high performing team.
What the day to day looks like:
- Develop the applications essential to support and strengthen our market position
- Produce high-quality code using one or more of their internal technology platforms: Perl, Java, .NET
- Perform software engineering of distributed and scalable applications which span computer networks, databases, systems integration points and user interfaces
- Deliver product features and customer service solutions in a fast-paced and agile environment
What you will need:
- A passion for programming: creating and delivering value via code should be part of your core; Industry or Community involvement.
- You must have commercial experience in an enterprise software development role.
- Demonstrated experience using an enterprise development platform such as Java or .NET would be preferred ideally.
- Enthusiasm to embrace change and new challenges.
- Exposure to Perl, or willingness to learn.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Ability to communicate effectively within your team and across the business using an engaging and inclusive interpersonal style
- Self-Motivated and the ability to kick on and get stuff done!
To set you apart from the rest:
- Experience working in a large, professional software development team
- ISP/Telecommunications industry experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Whitehead quoting reference: 184664