Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Devops Engineer in their close knit team based at Toowong, Brisbane.
- Experience with creating, deploying and maintaining web applications, web services and service applications.
- Strong experience working with database platforms including Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- High level of competency administering Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows Server 2012-2016.
- Experience in supporting and administrating Microsoft Domains and Services as well as related systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, IIS, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related fields or industry recognised certifications.
- Experience working with the Azure Cloud and related technologies such as Active Directory Federation Services and Office 365.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Sharepoint Framework and SDK.
- Experience working with virtualised infrastructures using Hyper-V and fail-over clustering.
- Experience working with the Microsoft System Center Product Suite, including Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager and Virtual Machine Manager.
- Experience in scripting through Powershell.
- Experience with network administration and configuration (VLAN, IP Subneting, IPSec VPN, SAN, iSCSI, HA, IPS, 802.1x)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555