The role of Programmer/Analyst is to provide development and support of the primary and derived data relating to the organisations Investment Platform. This includes technical support to Front and Middle Office System users, diligent ongoing quality control and development of the internal data and system infrastructure as well as building strong relationships with external data and system providers.
The following are the key responsibilities:
- Quality control, transformation and integration into the internal data mart of vendor provided securities reference data (SQL)
- Contribute to evaluation/discussion to ensure that internal architecture is industry best practice and remains compliant with ongoing regulatory changes
- Adherence and contribution to a robust governance framework to ensure internal data quality, and that future changes to data sets or systems are implemented with minimal operating risk and are well communicated
- Participate in development and maintenance of core processes and procedures covering the team functions
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Advanced capability in C# (.Net) and SQL scripting including demonstrated adherence to principles of best-practice
- Experience programming in PowerShell
- VisualCron or Python is desirable
- Familiarity with investment management operating models.
- Preferably experience with front-office order management systems and the broader systems architecture interacting with them.
- Understanding of best-practice in data governance frameworks and procedures.
- Experience with contemporary DevOps practices relating to architectural change and code release is advantageous.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 200220.
Please click the apply button.