The Program of work is aiming to enhance the organisations capability to manage the conduct risks inherent in Markets and Treasury business, comply with new reporting, clearing and margining requirements and improve our oversight of business controls and processes including conduct controls.
The program manager, reporting directly to the program director, will lead and supervise Automated Trader Surveillance, Record Keeping and Strategic Trade Reporting project teams who are part of the Enterprise Services business unit.
- Manage, monitor and track progress of inter-connected projects and BAU teams working together to deliver program scope,
- Ensure prioritisation of tasks to deliver expected outcomes,
- Oversee program risks/issues/change management, update mitigation plans for existing risks and address issues,
- Manage staff and resourcing plan for the program,
- Manage budgets and reporting on fund allocation, cost management,
- Liaise with vendors as required,
- Coordinate and run working groups / workshops,
- Gather feedback and present insights,
- Report on program performance to executive team and directors,
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager, hands on with strong technology delivery skills
- Track record of successful program & project delivery
- Agile Project/Program Management experience in the Global Markets domain
- Strong background in Global Markets; experience having delivered Regulatory projects will be an advantage (MiFID, Dodd Frank)
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, ppmc, Jira)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196949.