About the Company
Our client is an ASX100 reknowned client and resources industry leader based in Perth CBD.
They are looking for a passionate and experienced Programme Manager to join a global ICT project team to oversee a number of initiatives.
About the role
This is an opportunity for a leader with a proven track record of managing Project Managers who have overseen a portfolio of multi million dollar infrastructure upgrade and application implementation and migration projects to make a meaningful impact.
Initially a 12 month position, there is opportunity to extend for the right fit.
· Ensure that each program and project consistently and rigorously follows the project framework, methodology, compliance controls, standards and budgeting, including oversight of forecasting, accruals and monthly variance reporting
· Review project proposals or plans to determine scope, timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, resource requirements
· Design and plan the programme of work to achieve clearly understood business objectives
· Accountable to establish processes to ensure project managers comply with all applicable standards and guidelines, including audit, risk, and HSE
· Build working relationships with team members to facilitate a culture of shared knowledge and common processes
Skills and experience
- MBA, TOGAF and Project and Programme Management Professional Qualifications
- Must have Program level experience managing diverse team of Project Managers at an enterprise sized client
- Proven track record of managing significant (10m+) budgets
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <#211292>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.