My client is looking for an experienced Program Coordinator with 4+ years experience on complex projects. You will be there to provide coordination and administrative support to their banking program & projects.
The perfect candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Also my client likes a team player who will be able to work across teams and get the job done.
- Organise project workshops and functions
- Track completion and proper sigh-off of all project documentation
- Ensure all risks have an adequate mitigation plan and due date
- Act as lead administrator for clarity timesheet application and to the head of banking, also all admin tasks relating to new starters
- Be responsbible for the overall maintenance of the Program issue and risk registers
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and sharepoint
- At least 3-5 years in a multi project environment
- Must be Prince 2 qualified
- previous exposure to IT and Banking domain (terminology & services)
- Experience using Clarity timesheet application
If you feel like you match the requirements above, please apply below.