Our client, a large Government Department are seeking a Program Test Manager to join their HRIS Program in Brisbane CBD on a contract role through until April 2020. You will have experience in complex and integrated solution landscape such as HCM, ERP, SuccessFactors or CRM (including cloud and on-prem solutions)
- Provide expert guidance for all phases of program testing including, for each project in the Program test scope definition (planning) and effort estimation (scheduling), manage test execution (including progress reporting) and formal sign-off (reporting)
- Lead the planning and development, and undertake all facets of testing activities across the Program and ensure Test Leads are assigned to the right work at the right time
- Write and maintain Program products and processes associated with all phases of testing adhering to Queensland Government governance and client agencies stakeholders requirements
- Maintain Program Risks and Issues Register associated to test delivery
- Work closely with Project Managers and delivery teams to ensure integrity and timeliness of Test delivery to maintain overall project time lines
- Guide Test Leads to ensure all test related assets and artefacts are adequate and optimal including test plans, test scripts and test data
- Manage integration, functional, user acceptance testing and regression testing and associated activities such as defect logging, prioritisation and management, within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies
- Experience in leading and managing test design, execution and reporting of test outcomes across multiple complex projects
- Experience in complex and integrated solution landscape such as HCM, ERP, SuccessFactors or CRM (including cloud and on-prem solutions)
- Strong project management skills and leadership skills with a mindset of leading innovative ideas and solutions
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Substantial knowledge of test recording tools such as SPIRA, ALM and JIRA in a business setting including testing, requirement traceability and tool reporting.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537