My client, a large global bank are looking for a PMO Lead to work in this newly formed PMO office. Plenty of scope to take ownership and make this role your own.
They are embarking on a new program of work and are looking for an experienced PMO Lead to be accountable for the program reporting, governance, financial oversights and managing the PMO to deliver high quality work.
The perfect candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work independently. Strong organisational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.
- PMO management - oversight of all PMO tasks; scheduling, finance, admin, doc control
- Financial oversight across the programme
- Review of budgets and forecasts
- Financial reporting - to projects, programme, EPMO, Boards etc
- Monthly highlight report to EPMO
- Risks and Issues register reviews and maintenance
- Highly proficient in Financial Reporting, forecasting and financial modelling
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel for data analysis and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Good understanding of a variety of project management methodologies.
- Experience of working in complex, multi-project environments.
- Ability to prioritise numerous tasks and meet deadlines
- Desirable to have Agile and Prince 2 certifications
New year, new role, new PMO, new program of work. Interested? Apply now quoting ref 191823