About the Role
The Program / Security Architect's role provides guidance and assistance to ensure technical alignment and good governance practices are adhered to across a program of work. The person in this role will provide day-to-day assurance and technical advice to Security Architects and other resources delivering projects under the program.
- Technical evaluation requirements and assessments for RPIs, RFPs and Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Development of (or contribution to) the Preliminary Solution Architecture key deliverable for the Evaluation phase
- Presents the preliminary solution and any architecture decisions, risks and issues to architecture governance boards for endorsement
- Develop (or contribute to) the full Solution Architecture deliverable
- Present the full solution and any architecture decisions, risks and issues to the governance boards for endorsement
- Provides technical assurance and architectural assistance to the service provider selected for the project delivery
- Review other project deliverables such as Detailed Design documents, Interface Specifications, Test Strategy, etc.
- 8+ years' experience across development, architecture and consulting - witnessed successful and unsuccessful project implementations
- 5+ years' experience as a Solution Architect on major projects in the security domain
- 5+ years' experience implementing medium to large-scale distributed applications
- Experience with architecture and implementation of various security-related solutions (Examples could include: identity & access management; vulnerability management; threat modelling; enterprise key management; etc.)
- Expert in Technical Architecture - principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of Technical Architecture. TOGAF certification desirable
- ITIL or ITSM knowledge or certification
- CISSP, SABSA knowledge or certification
- Ability to communicate to both management and technical development teams
- Experience in identity and access management
If this sounds like you, then please apply and contact Ben Neal for more information on 0380807217
Looking forward to hearing from you!