Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Program Officer for a contract role. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with project delivery teams and assuring groups to track progress through the creation of detailed project and governance plans, communication/reporting plans and reporting
- Website maintenance and enhancement and continual improvements to business processes, including the reduction of duplication from teams working independently
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Program Officer/Coordinator and managing multiple complex IT projects
- Proven experience in maintenance and enhancement of website and providing continual improvements to business processes
- In-depth ability to plan and implement enhancements, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Proven ability to perform independent research work and analysis including the preparation of reports
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200601.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.