About the role
The role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the programs meet objectives.
The Program Metrics Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Have well developed analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements
- Be able to build good working relationships across government departments
- Be experienced in working with data, reporting and program metrics
- Be experienced working in an agile environment with Microsoft devops
- Be able to analyse and interpret business rules and requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and other technical documentation.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a business analyst within large, complex delivery programs
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with program metrics and data
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 020 90540955 quoting reference 208675.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.