Peoplebank has a several opportunities for experienced Program Managers within the Higher Education Sector. These roles are an excellent opportunity to lead a key portfolio in our clients Digital Transformation.
You will report directly to the Deputy CIO and lead a team of project managers. You will support the IT senior executive team to develop and confirm the continuous roadmap. We are seeking experience across the key portfolios:
- Corporate Systems (HR, Finance, Payroll etc)
- Core IT systems (Hardware, Infrastructure, Cloud etc)
- Student systems (Enrolment, Course system, student ERP, etc).
- 8 -11 years' experience, with at least 4-6 years leading large programs
- Extensive experience as a Program Manager supporting high-scale transformational projects, ideally in a University Environment.
- Lead cross-functional analysis, technology and quality assurance teams to achieve key program objectives within a portfolio
- Lead initiation, planning and execution of various programs and projects Work with client members such as Engagement Managers, Project Managers and Solution Architects
- Proactively identify and analyse any issue and provide necessary leadership to the team to find optimal solution with regards to project management, solution analysis, quality assurance, architecture
- Lead, coordinate and drive decision making process for key delivery decisions
- Develop, maintain and update integrated project/program plans, and ensure alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership
- Establish effective, accurate, appropriate and timely communication within cross functional teams to achieve key program objectives,
- Develop practical solutions to achieve program productivity and quality goals and objectives
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with an immediate start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY Quoting reference #242508.