About the Role
This organisation is looking for an experienced Program Manager to deliver on a program of strategic Capital and Major Periodic Maintenance projects for their infrastructure assets across Infrastructure, Signals and Electrical, and Operational Technology
- Manage complex programs of work to deliver outcomes for stakeholders across safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Facilitate scoping and estimating for programs / projects.
- Manage project teams
- Complete program reviews and facilitate refinement of design prior to program kick off.
- Develop project plans, schedules and resource plans
- Provide accurate program/project reports on project cost, budgets, project status and performance
- Track and report on program delivery
- Certify, regulatory and organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Identify when change requests or variations are necessary
- Manage Project Managers, as direct reports
- Must be an experienced Technology Program Manager
- Experienced in the Rail or Construction industry
- Significant experience managing and delivering multi-discipline projects and programs of works, in a complex engineering and operational environment (e.g. rail or construction).
- Substantial experience in Telecommunications, Technology or IT Industry as they relate to the rail industry
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies and Tools
- Strong project reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to lead negotiations, manage a contract and build a customer vendor relationship
- Demonstrated experience in bringing together and leading a team to deliver successful project outcomes, including ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Prefer Qualifications in Project Management or Engineering discipline
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for a discussion