My client a large well known Australian brand within the financial services industry is looking for a dynamic and Program Manager to have direct accountability for the delivery of large programs of work across IT including enterprise virtual desktop solutions, mobile and cloud solutions.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working as a Program Manager within a fast paced and complex environments across multiple C Level stakeholders.
The role will include:
- Accountability for the delivery planning (scope, resourcing and estimates), delivery execution to agreed key technology initiatives and benefit realisations.
- You will be responsible for the transformation of technology and the overall delivery of both application and technology, including managing change programs across the business.
- Contribute to and collaborate and define the strategies and scope of large multi million dollar programs.
- Jointly identifying and prioritising the outcomes from other streams that are dependencies or inputs to this stream
- Adherence to appropriate policies and standard operating procedures for the development of new/ change to existing products
- Facilitating scoping workshops to enable decisions on data and migration strategies and solution options, and decommissioning
- Development and maintenance of project schedule and budget
- Ensuring good governance and risk management is applied to all delivery components to maintain audit traceability and project assurance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 10 years within Program Management
- Extensive experience delivering large complex technology programs of work
- Proven program delivery within banking / financial services sector
- Ability to influence senior management and C-level audiences
- Experience managing large programs of work, $20M + across agile and waterfall methodologies
- Proven track record of success working within challenging environments
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to align diverse teams to shared goals
- Prior experience leading technology migration / integration programs would be highly regarded.
Tale your career to new heights, APPLY NOW. For further information please quote Ref : 200773 and call Peter on 02 94094700