DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide thought leadership and constructive challenge to gain the right outcomes
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with stakeholders across the organisation to deliver Wealth regulatory outcomes
- Build the right team and capability to deliver the business outcomes based upon agile delivery practices, mindset and values.
- Create a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised
- Have a focus on a sustainability by identifying and actioning opportunities to retain and grow talent and build capability aligned to the future direction of the Wealth business.
- Role model and promote organisational values and behaviours
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A solid understanding of the Australian Wealth Management industry
- An understanding of the recommendations of the Royal Commission and the implications on the Wealth industry
- Large scale data and reporting initiatives that involve both business process and technology change and what it takes to deliver successfully
- Agile delivery in a large and complex organisation including Scaled Agile (desirable)
- Successfully deliver large ($10m+) and complex multi-year programs to meet tight regulatory timeframes.
- Build and lead a large and distributed (~20 FTE +) team - proven ability to engage / motivate people and teams, collaborate, coach and lead by example
- Have the hard conversations when needed. Effective communication
- Manage and keep engaged a broad set of stakeholders
- Apply your business acumen to ensure solid and well informed financial / investment management decisions are made
- Pro-actively manage risk and can to draw insights from multiple sources to aid risk identification and mitigation
- Deliver outcomes and see the big picture
To enquire further about this role please contact Jan Hundleby firstname.lastname@example.org