Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- Provides high level leadership and expert advice in a complex and specialised environment to ensure the effective management of all aspects of project planning, development and implementation of the projects for ICT programs.
- Drive, develop and coordinate innovative project solutions, from inception to execution in order to ensure the successful implementation of ICT programs
- Comply with the group governance processes, to ensure stakeholders have a clear understanding of their role in delivery and that the required decision making and escalation processes are in place to help achieve the required outcome.
- Define the scope to ensure outcomes and expected benefits are clearly articulated to ensure that agreed work is aligned to the strategy and meets timeframes and budget.
- Manage a program or project of work to deliver solutions/capabilities that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Proactively steer the program through careful analysis and development of impact assessments followed by the pre-emptive identification and management of risks and issues.
- Monitor and report to the PMO, and Sponsor on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones and deliverables to ensure governance requirements are adhered to.
- Capture learnings and the Intellectual Property through Knowledge Management and reapplying these learnings for future projects
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.