About the Company:
Our client is an independently managed sovereign wealth fund. Established to strengthen the Australian Government's long-term financial position by making provision for unfunded superannuation
About the role:
A recent restructure has now opened up a spot wihtin the industry, this Program Manager role will look after all escalations and management with internal (3 DR and a few dotted reporting's) and vendor (ASG, Data3#) stakeholders.
- Program and Project leadership
- Agile project management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Change Management for operations and technology
- Managing end to end delivery of projects including business/investment case, analyse, design, development, testing, implementation and transitioning to BAU (business as usual)
Skills and experience:
- Experience handling device management, Device As A Service (DAAS), MMD and 365 roll out.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference job ID 243323.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.