Hiring a Delivery Director for a large government department based on the Sunshine Coast have demonstrated exp with health industry
- Demonstrated high level program/project management skills within a large, complex and high profile ICT project environment, preferably in the health care industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Queensland Government, health and/or industry trends in relation to ICT business process change, application development, information management, architecture development and technical implementation.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and mentor multiple multi-disciplinary program and/or project teams to ensure delivery of project outcomes within tight project constraints (time and budget), ability to work in a team environment as a leader, developing and fostering effective working relationships with team members.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Execute a coordinated Program Plan and Project Plans as required.
- Coordinate delivery against established priorities and manage dependencies across the ICT Commissioning and Digital Transformation Portfolio.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 for more information today and quote the job id number 185340