An exciting opportunity exists for an Agile Digital Program Manager for a 12 month contact to work within the travel industry. You will work as a Program Manager across a Digital Domain with incorporates 4-6 Agile Squads, reporting into the Domain owner.
- You will have extensive experience working as a PM / Program Manager
- You must have worked across key Digital projects which should include working across .COM platforms
- You will have proven and demonstrated experience working in Agile environments and leading multiple Agile teams / Squads
- You will have an excellent understanding of CI/CD, working to 2 - 3 week iterations
- Experience in guiding and coaching multiple teams in the adoption of the Agile mind-sets, behaviours, and best practices
- Experience in effectively managing and communicating complex risks, issues and dependencies (RAID)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across both business and technical functions up to and including C-level executive
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for driving all teams (internal and external) to deliver an integrated and end-to-end solutions.
- Responsible for driving collaboration between teams involved in delivering and supporting the solution.
- Accountable for ensuring that all team members take ownership of risks, issues, dependencies to ensure timely resolution / mitigation
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end risks, issues and dependency management process. This includes but is not limited to identifying, managing and resolving / mitigating risks, issues and dependencies