We are looking to hire an experienced Program Manager to implement Workforce Management Solution for one of our premier clients.
Key Accountability's for this role will be
- Manage the overall scope, approach, timeline & financials for the program
- Prioritise tasks and manage deliverables of teams responsible scheduled activities
- Manage program level risks, issues and dependencies;
- Identify & manage dependencies within the ICT deliverables of the program.
- Manage communication with ICT teams and senior client's stakeholders up to General Management level
- Project status reporting, as defined by the Project Management Framework and ICT critical exposures
- Ensure appropriate quality standards and objectives are maintained
- Vendor, supplier contract management and responsibility
- Review and provide feedback on legal and contractual documentation
- Attend the Program Management Forums, governance meetings and other meetings/forums as applicable
- ICT managerial and leadership experience in WorkForce management (preferably Kronos) and private cloud environments.;
- Experience in successful delivery of, large complex IT programs;
- 5 years plus WorkForce Management (WFM) experience implementing and configuring Kronos will be highly desirable
- Experience in utilties industry will be highly desirable
- Consulting background to enhance business liaison effectiveness's.
- Agile / Scrum Master certification.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 186594