Hiring an experienced Program manager to work on local application integration & referral management solution within Digital Transformation Portfolio.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Execute a coordinated Program Plan and Project Plans as required.
- Coordinate delivery against established priorities and manage dependencies across the ICT Commissioning and Digital Transformation Portfolio.
How you will be assessed-
- Demonstrated high level program/project management skills within a large, complex and high profile ICT project environment, preferably in the health care industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Queensland Government, health and/or industry trends in relation to ICT business process change, application development, information management, architecture development and technical implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to execute ICT Program Plans for complex projects, ensuring consistency with specified standards and timely delivery to agreed deliverables with both external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to delivery timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs and excellent presentation and communication skills including the writing of briefings and reports.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 33197555