Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Program Manager.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2023 with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Managing sub-program scope, schedule, budget, resourcing, risks, issues, procurement, stakeholder management, change control, governance and reporting
- Managing project delivery teams
- Contributing to strategic and forward planning activities for the Section and its projects.
- Expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
- Responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Program stage and delivery plans
- Program reports
- Program governance artefacts.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong experience in managing IT programs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate and treat complex risks and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #245870
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.