Looking for a Program Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Extensive experience in establishing, developing and leading IT delivery teams to deliver complex and large-scale IT projects;
- Proven ability to influence the establishment of projects and programs and apply the appropriate delivery models to set a series of projects up for success;
- Proven ability to engage customers, build networks, provide expert advice to senior business and operational managers, and negotiate key project priorities;
- Ability to exercise management-level influence and, where required, to advance initiatives and thinking at all levels of the organisation;
- Demonstrated conceptual analytical and problem-solving skills, including the capacity to provide thought leadership on complex business planning and problem-solving exercises;
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position