Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing program and project level activities; whilst working collaboratively with Agency Executives, Program and Project leads, key stakeholders, and technical teams. The Program Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and lead the program to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters as defined in the integration sub-strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Leads across the Infrastructure Platforms Transformation Program and wider Agency.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programs/projects of work to ensure goals, objectives and all elements of the program are managed to the approved baseline.
- Plan, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee the management of contracts, procurement, resources, and expenditure.
- Mobilise and enable the workstreams required to deliver the program of work.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate project plans and schedules (waterfall and sprint) in accordance with the agency's project management framework and consider project interdependencies.
- Initial escalation points for the management of significant scope changes, risks, issues, dependencies, and funding.
- Analyse project performance and oversee quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
- Lead the development of the Integration Platform's cost/benefit analysis.
- Report on project objectives and outputs for presentation to the executive and oversee ongoing project reporting including the Integration Fabric Project Control Board and Infrastructure Platforms Transformation Program Steering Committee.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Extensive Program or Senior Project Management experience in a large complex Information Technology (IT) environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large transformation programs / projects and mitigating risks.
- Demonstrated experience in leading programs that deliver enterprise grade integration capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, Integration projects within a broader program environment where multiple interdependencies exist.
- Ability to simultaneously lead both agile (Ideally SAFe) and traditional project delivery methodologies.
- Technical understanding of modern Integration Platform concepts, architectures, and modernisation delivery techniques e.g., DevOps
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering one or more of the following integration Platforms for enterprise consumption:
- Event processing and streaming
Applicants must be Australian citizens with ability to obtain clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 237150