Our CBD based client is currently recruiting for an integral member of their IT function. The Program Manager will be responsible for the delivery of digital projects in alignment with company strategies and initiatives. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension for the right candidate.
This role reports directly to Director level in the Information Management & Technology space, and the role has a number of direct reports including Project Managers, Senior Project Officers and other support staff. The purpose of this role is to lead, coordinate and manage the digital projects portfolio
Key Skills Required:
* Extensive experience as a Program Manager of large ICT Projects.
* Experience establishing a Project Management Office
* Portfolio / Product Management experience
* Experience using PPM tools
* Ability to manage physical, financial and human resources
* Stakeholder management
* Program and/or project management skills
* Experience in planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects
Please apply now by using the "Apply Now" button, or call Gayle Truslove for a confidential discussion on 08 94231449.