- Top Federal Government Client
- NV1 Clearance required
- 6 months contract with possible extension
Our client is seeing a Program Manager who will develop strategic work plans and managing the delivery of projects.
- Establish, implement, monitor and review effective ICT Program Management practices and processes.
- Provide leadership and oversight of projects and activities;
- Undertake procurement activities required to support resourcing and project outcomes
- Work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team and across the NBA.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated strong Project Management experience in delivering ICT projects with a minimum of 5+ years' experience
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver digital solutions through agile ways of working.
- Proven high level organisational, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills together with sound judgement and attention to detail.
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross-agency or multi-agency planning of program delivery.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 212276.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.