Our Federal Government Client is seeking a EL1 Program Manager to contribute significantly to change management in the workplace, and build relationships with stakeholders across all tiers of government to drive the implementation and integration of programs at the operational level.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months possible extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Lead, manage and deliver programs administered by the agency and report on program performance to ensure ongoing program effectiveness
- Lead the implementation of operational, policy, procedural and customer service initiatives as they relate to service delivery programs and related change initiatives
- Lead and manage program and/or service delivery staff and manage performance, attendance and health and well-being
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver program services, build service delivery capability and promote the agency's services, and attend interagency meetings and forums to obtain and share information
- Provide specialist advice, procedural guidance and interpretation to staff, including strategic advice and operational intelligence to the Executive where appropriate
- Develop and implement work area plans to meet demands and respond to change, providing strategic direction for work area and allocating resources.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to strengthen partnerships and networks to improve the coordination and integration of local service systems8. build strong relationships with
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience with project and program management frameworks and policies.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage and nurture positive relationships with stakeholders and respond to changes and expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate high level business acumen and represent the branch in stakeholder forums
- Ability to plan strategically to determine work priorities and deliver business outcomes.
- Be a team player; embrace diverse views and work towards mutually beneficial outcomes. Seek collaborative ways to achieve optimal outcomes, even in the face of conflict
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207526
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.