Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a Program Manager for a 12-month contract at their location in Canberra.
The services will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic and high-level advice to senior executives in relation to the Program.
- Managing a complex Program and business processes in accordance with the Client's ICT project management framework and methodologies.
- Undertaking high-level stakeholder consultations including cross agency or department stakeholders.
- Identifying and managing inter-project dependencies.
- Managing Program aretefacts and budgets, including prepare Program financial forecasts.
- Managing Program schedules; reparing written reports and presentations relating to program and project activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in Digital program delivery
- Have experience in program financial planning and management within Commonwealth Government
- Have experience delivering within a formal program framework such as P3O or MSP
- Have experience in Agile project and program management
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 194718
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.