- Initial 6 months contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Office 365 experience required
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Program Manager to join its IT team on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with project managers in the creation and management of project documentation including business case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- Management of IT vendors
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Working closely with the business stakeholders to ensure that the business requirements are fulfilled by the solution within the agreed scope, time and budget.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Program Manager managing large programme of work (multi-million dollar programs)
- Very strong track record of delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of O365, Win 10 projects and organisational wide change management and communication expertise.
- Solid MS Project / PPM experience to manage program level schedules, critical paths, resource utilisation etc
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Great Chance to join a market leader. For further details contact Aparna on email@example.com