Our client is a global mining giant, looking to future proof their IT and technology functions. They are actively looking to secure an experienced an IT Program Manger to engage with global stakeholders and oversee the current portfolio of projects.
- Work with global stakeholders
- Utilise your experience with best practice solutions
- Work across infrastructure, application and data management capabilities
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills working with senior stakeholders
- Strong commercial experience in managing complex Technology programs, leading a geographically dispersed team of Project Managers.
- Experience delivering programs of work with globally and regionally distributed stakeholders and customers
- Proven working experience with a mix of application and infrastructure programs. An understanding of data management would also be beneficial.
Nice to have:
Ideally some exposure to exploration and geological business and / or technologies
Please send an updated Word Doc to email@example.com or call on 08 94231449 for a confidential discussion.