- Leading financial services business
- Contract plus extension
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager Manager to join their Finance Technology team. The team is responsible for managing the divestment of an investment arm of the bank to a new owner.
- Execute projects to deliver the defined project scope, cost, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Effectively communicate project progress and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear and transparent fashion.
- Facilitate the detailed planning needed to define and agree;
- project scope, goals and deliverables,
- project tasks and resource requirements
- project budget and financial plan
- project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- quality expectations and approach (quality plan)
- communications strategy and communications plan
- RAID Register and ongoing oversight
- Liaise with project stakeholders and sponsors on an ongoing basis.
- Experience working in a Project Manager role using a structured, process driven approach.
- Oracle Peoplesoft ERP project experience
- Worked with finance stakeholders
- Ideally worked a divestment, separation or transition for a bank but not essential
- Resoure, risk and change management skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 203 710
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colby Zurlini|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 11:33|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's