Systematic is a global company of over 1100 employees, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. Founded in 1985 by our current CEO, we have offices in 11 countries delivering IT solutions in 50+ countries around the world across defence, healthcare, intelligence and national security and renewables and utilities, and other sectors.
We develop and support software solutions making it simpler for the users to make critical decisions and are one of a few companies to have achieved CMMI Level 5 accreditation.
People matter to us. We believe in building mutually beneficial long term relationships both with our clients and employees.
Our Australian office opened in 2017 and works with Defence delivering our core solutions - SitaWare Headquarters, SitaWare Frontline, and SitaWare Edge - function across all echelons of command, from the individual dismount through to the joint level.
About the Role
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Canberra team to drive our projects. As our Program Manager, you will build bridges between customers and software solutions. You will be a part of digitisation projects, implementing a Command and Control software solution using agile.
Key tasks include:
- Lead delivery of contracted programs of work across multiple sites
- Coordinating activities between the service delivery team, the customer, business development, and sales activities including sales meetings, proposal writings, and bid management
- Managing stakeholders internally and externally
- Combining your customer and business understanding with your technical insights
- Lead, manage and develop project team
At Systematic we hire for culture first. People are at the core of what we do. You will have flexibility, autonomy, trust, and support from a highly skilled team of professionals.
The successful applicant will be well supported and mentored initially by our Vice President Business Excellence.
Other benefits we offer include:
- Attractive remuneration
- Modern office with onsite parking
- Generous training and development including access to education assistance
- Monthly health insurance allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Two weeks paid Defence Reserve leave
You will have
- Australian Citizenship with ability to obtain security clearance
- Program management or senior project management experience
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Commercial experience including resource management, reporting and bid management
- Tertiary level qualifications in software engineering or other relevant field
Here's a little more about Canberra if you're not a local!
Canberra was recently rated Australia's most liveable city, and for good reason. It offers easy access to the great outdoors, quiet residential areas, the country's shortest median travel time to work (17.4 minutes!) and an inner city (and surrounds) dining scene that is always developing. Many Canberrans relish our four seasons and two-hour trip to snow or surf. Canberra boasts a great food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia's best roads and bike paths. It's a safe, relaxed place to live. (from canberra.com.au)
How to apply
Click 'Apply Now' or contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 or Bianca.Gabalfin@peoplebank.com.au quoting Job Reference: 237808
Applications close Friday 11 February 2022