- Leading managed telecommunications company
- Working on a large banking client
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Program Manager to join their enterprise delivery team. This team is responsible for the delivery of projects across a Network Services outsource environment for a key client in the banking sector.
- Direct and manage a dedicated team of resources and subject matter experts in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, which contribute to the achievement of agreed customer requirements.
- Control and / or oversee the management of all key internal and external stakeholders, including relevant regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with required security and industry standards during the delivery of projects to ensure that all contractual requirements are met, and necessary communications maintained.
- Manage complex programmes of work for large-scale IT infrastructure projects
- Engage and manage vendors / relationships to deliver agreed solutions
- Ensure all project managers are delivering on time and on budget
- Manage group engagement and define/allocate resources effectively across a programme of work
- Previous IT infrastructure Program Management experience
- Experienced and efficient in managing senior project staff
- Experience managing large budget projects / resource numbers in a Matric environment
- Background delivering Infrastructure or Networking projects
- Previous Telecommunications experience advantageous
- Previous Major banks experience advantageous
- Strong Stakeholder Management, great communicator to all levels
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 189 986