Our client are currently embarking on a business transformation program incorporating improved client facing services, process automation and information digitisation & analytics. They are looking for a Program Manager to lead this transformational journey on an initial 2 year contract.
This objective of this role is to provide strong program leadership, in collaboration with the program sponsors and deliver business outcomes that accomplish strategic goals. You will be responsible for managing a large scale complex program that is strategic in nature, multi-year, state-wide, cross functional, cross organisational that encompasses cultural, business & technological change.
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines
- Plan program activities including formation of sub projects that encompass both IT and business change activities.
- Lead cross-functional team and foster excellence, drives passion for business change
- Manage stakeholders, conflicts and issues management and resolution
- Establish effective and workable program governance and assurance structure enabling, successful delivery of program outcomes.
- Enable and manage the realisation of business benefits
- Effectively manage program budget, variance and scope changes.
- Experience with program or project delivery preferably within State or Local Government
- Experience with ICT procurement preferably in State or Local Government
- Ability to manage and report progress of dependent and independent project initiatives
- Experience working with numerous project managers across a single program
- Waterfall , Agile & HCD experience with various dependent projects potentially being executed with different methodologies by one or multiple vendor(s)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 to hear more.