- Senior Program Manager
- Initial 6 months contract
Our client based in the CBD has recently acquired a new business. Hence it is looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be managing the integration needs from a technology point of view. As a result of the acquisition, there are duplicate systems and overlaps. The Program Manager will be responsible for implementing the target state architecture. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a transformation from Waterfall to Agile and experience in SAP Cloud based technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the relationship to integrate the organisation's technology with the acquired business
- Manage relationship between both businesses to understand timing and requirements of technology integration
- Facilitate the agile development needs to ensure smooth integration
- Proactive management of priorities, issues, risks & dependencies;
- Management of scope, approach, timeline & resourcing;
- Executive level stakeholder engagement and communications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing relationships in a large complex IT program with dependencies on cloud -based applications and SAP Hana
- Demonstrated experience in transformation of IT from Waterfall to Agile development
- Demonstrated experience in program management in agile methods
- Excellent presentation and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. APPLY NOW!!!