About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
This organisation is looking for an experienced Rail Program Integration Manager to work in the team delivering the design, supply and installation of the ATP technologies throughout trackside areas in NSW. You will focus on the anticipation and resolution of emerging complex issues that have the potential to delay the delivery of the ATP Project.
- Support the Project Director and act as the conduit for dealing with emerging issues
- Anticipate and resolve complex issues that have the potential to delay the project
- Maintain a critical overview of the project schedule and project cost framework
- Identify and manage interface issues affecting multiple projects (e.g. ATP, Digital Systems, More Trains More Services etc.) to resolution
- Develop an appreciation of stakeholder issues and concerns, and engage with stakeholders
- Develop strategies for eliminating program roadblocks
- Prepare presentations Management Executive teams and Review Group
- Manage complex variations with a view to allow project personnel to focus on delivery
- Lead in strategy and risk workshops
- Mentor personnel to instil correct behaviours
- Previous experience operating at Program Manager level
- MUST have 10 years' delivery experience in brown field rail environments, in particular with design, installation, testing and commissioning projects
- MUST have Extensive experience in ATP related works, including signalling and/or control systems
- Both contractor and client-side experience at a senior level in project management and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in program and issues management from implementation to finalisation
- Experience in management of government contracts
- Prefer experience in managing the delivery (contractual, commercial, scope, schedule, budget, risk and quality) of a European Train Control Systems (ETCS) or a Communication Based Train Control system (CBTC)
- Prefer past project delivery experience on the Sydney Trains network
- Prefer previous experience working in a specific ATP environment.
NOTE - The role may include travel across NSW.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 9th November
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 189267
Please click the apply button.