- Lead the transformation and reshaping of the Advice businesses
- Own 3-4 year delivery roadmap and program structure
- Major Financial Services Organisation undergoing significant change
- Bring significant Wealth and Advice delivery experience to a major program preparing the business to operate as a standalone unit
- North Sydney Location - Initial 12 Month Contract and high likelihood of extension
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an experienced Program Director with Wealth Experience. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
This program of work is a significant transformation and change to the Advice Business areas in anticipation of a separation of two entitities. Each business area is at a different stage of the reshaping and positioning process and you will be responsible for transformation, delivery structure, planning and the roadmap.
You must have experience at a Program Director level working in the Wealth area of Financial Services in Australia and bring a deep understanding of the industry.
What you will be doing
- Building and Leading the delivery team
- Providing strong leadership and creating a collaborating and trusting environment
- Partnering with and influencing stakeholders (including Leadership teams) to deliver outcomes in line with the future direction of the business
- Engage with business and technology to plan an integrated delivery roadmap
- Driving and making key strategic decisions for the program
- Proactively driving agile delivery principles and lean portfolio management practices
You will need to demonstrate:
- Exceptional People leadership skills and a history of leading large distributed teams (50+)
- Proven history of managing Programs with significant budget responsibility ($50m +)
- Program Director experience in Wealth / Advice - NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Proven history of meeting challenging timelines in areas involving significant regulatory and compliance change
- Experience with various agile methodologies / lean portfolio management
- Experience managing C Level and senior executive relationships
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson