About the Company
An Australian regulator who contributes to Australia's financial well being to allow growth.
About the role
As Program Coordinator you will be responsible for the support and coordination of the delivery of a wide range of activities relating to the Modernisation program. You will work as part of a small core team, working closely with the Program Director.
You will engage senior directors, SME's and other stakeholders to identify opportunities, gather information and analyse data to support strategies and develop processes as part of the program
To be considered you must be an Australian Citizen as this role requires a background check and you will obtain a national security clearance
- Deliver scope, plans, deliverables, roles and responsibilities of the program
- Collaborate with Senior Executive leads, Subject Matter Experts, team members and other stakeholders, including the Program Management Office
- Coordinate and deliver program and project reporting
- Provide oversight and coordination of program reporting
- Prepare project papers for Governance on the strategy, progress and implementation of the program
- Create materials for steering committee meetings, including: Agenda, Minutes, Actions, Decisions, Finance Report, Program Highlight Report, Risks & Issues
- Manage overall program budget file, track budget, forecasts and actuals
- Assist on maintaining project forecasts including resource rates, activity type and accounting treatment, billing method and resource utilisation refinement
- Manage procurement processes
- Perform month-end activities
- Prepare report and present to Program Board on Program Finance status including monthly and EAC variances
- Monitor the project progress and ensure all project governance requirements are met
- Manage Program Master schedule
- Minimum of five years in a Program Coordinator position
- Must have experience working in a complex organisation with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong skills in the management and reporting on budgets and financials for a program
- MUST have exceptional reporting skills at program level
- Must have advanced project scheduling skills in Project Management software
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling principles and critical path analysis
- Experience in managing risks and issues at the project and program level, maintaining registers, and identifying potential or actual project issues and seeking their resolution through the appropriate channels.
- Strong Governance and PMO skills
- Experience in working with policy and procedures and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
- Extensive experience with senior stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and work co-operatively to achieve outcomes
- Skilled in program reporting, scheduling program-level meetings and providing secretariat support.
- Superior communications skills, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation of meeting action items
To be eligible for this opportunity, you MUST be an Australian Citizen. You will be you'll be required to complete a background check and obtain a national security clearance
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on Monday 10 February
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 201146
Please click the apply button.