Our Client is an iconic Australian employer and a leader in their field. This is an opportunity to be part of some of their most exciting programs within their Technology and infrastructure areas.
Duties and responsibilities
● Accurate financial management and reporting of the project portfolio
● Maintain a portfolio view of resource and pipeline demand/requirements
● Collate and report on key program and portfolio performance metrics
● Preparation of packs for Steering Committees and other executive forums as
● Communicate with a range of stakeholders at different levels on a daily basis
● Ensure project management tools and repositories support the accurate capture
and reporting of project metric information
● Manage the placement of purchase orders and commercial documentation /
● Support the Portfolio Manager with administrative assistance as required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
● Proven Program Coordinator Experience in supporting the planning and
coordination of various ICT/Digital projects
● Financial & Procurement management experience in a Project environment
● Effective communication - both written and verbal
● Time management - can handle concurrent activities under pressure
● Well organised with a strong attention to detail
● Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
● Understand of the Project Lifecycle and Methodologies
● Stakeholder and relationship management
● Negotiating and influencing
● Problem solving and issue resolution
● Business Acumen & Attention to detail
● Commercial and/or Business case experience
● SAP Financials and experience working within an SAP environment
● PPM Tool experience - eg, Clarity, Sentient or equivalent
● Experience in an Agile delivery environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 82672467 quoting reference number 241908.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.