My client, a large global bank are looking for a Senior Project or Program Co-ordinator to work in this newly formed PMO office. Plenty of scope to take ownership and make this role your ow
This role will provide support to the Program Director, Program Managers and Project teams. Tasks will also include assisting with on boarding of new starters, attending key meetings to record minutes and follow up on necessary actions
The perfect candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work independently. Strong organisational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels.
- Provide support to the Program Director and project teams in day-to-day activities.
- Assist in regular and ad hoc reporting of project status, issues, risks, scope, and schedule across all streams.
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings, record and follow up on actions taken.
- Record and measure issues and risks raised from the stream leads.
- Process expenses on behalf of Program Director and project teams
- Invoice payment and tracking to ensure vendors are paid on time.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for program resources.
- Organise program wide team events and activities.
- Assist with financial tracking, budgeting and reporting
- Support new and existing team members with IT access requirements, new assets and introduction to the program.
- Administer the program time management tool, set up new users and approve timesheets.
- Facilitate all resource management activities
- Work closely with the program's external vendors for on boarding processes, completing internal checks and processes.
- Run reports from relevant systems for the program streams where required.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting documentation/presentations and general communications.
- Assist with other ad hoc activities as required to successfully deliver the program.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a multi project coordination role
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage confidential matters and information appropriately.
- Ability to working in a pressured environment while maintaining a customer focus
New year, new role, new PMO, new program of work. Interested? Apply now quoting ref 191821