We are looking to hire an experienced Program Coordinator for one of our premier clients to work on a large transformation program. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames
- Support the Programme Manager in day-to-day delivery activities across initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and transition.
- Experience as a Senior Project Officer/Programme Coordinator in providing project support for a large transformation program
- Ensure adherence to methodologies and processes, as set out under the IT Project Management Framework.
- Maintain all project registers and trackers and ensure team members' input is of sufficient quality and updated regularly.
- Project Management:
- Track the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives in the program and perform QA activities. Analyse project statistics to provide insights and draft various project documents.
- Document Management:
- Maintain a deliverables register listing the location and status of key project documentation.
- Maintain SharePoint sites, and (as required) other various document repositories.
- Maintain Financial Trackers for reporting.
- Manage cost centres and project actuals and coordinate the reconciliation of transactions.
- Regularly work alongside project managers to review budget and actual variances, and reforecast their respective financial forecasts.
- Attend meetings with Program Delivery Director and Project Managers (PWGs, Steering Committees, etc)
- CAPM/PMP/PRINCE2 certified with demonstrated experience in using project management tools.
- Understanding of programme/project methodologies with demonstrated experience in meeting facilitation, follow ups etc.
- Demonstrated experience in a diverse, multi-vendor, multi-platform programme/project environment.
- Utilities industry experience will be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 187918.