Our client , one of Australia's largest and highly regarded service provider, is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract.
The Program Coordinator would be required to manage the IT project office to ensure processes are effectively coordinated and support the management of the plans, budgets, issues and risks in line with the appropriate project governance and controls.
In this position, you will:
- Create and monitor projects plans, resources, budgets and expenditures
- Adhere to standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issue, Risk, Change and Information
- Assist the Project Manager/s in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP's, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Produce consolidated reporting to various stakeholders, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs
- Chair meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Higher School Certificate
- 3+ years' (or more) experience in a program coordination role for a large complex project or multiple
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Products, primarily Project, Word, Excel a Powerpoint and MS
- Experience with resource assignment
- Previous experience with Lotus Notes
- Previous experience with Primavera (for resource management and assignment)
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply now. Position staring in January 2018.