Initial 6 months with extensions
Based at Central Station
Our client is a well known organisation with offices at Central Station.
They are currently seeking a Project / Program Coordinator to join their IT Infrastructure project team.
You will be working closely with the Program Manager and Project Managers across a number of projects and will perform a number of project management and support activities.
- High level process support project managers, and oversee project management administration and compliance with project methodology to mature standards.
- Program level reporting - status, including budget, progress, end-stage (gateway) reports, risks and issues.
- Program scheduling and pipeline management as required
- Ensuring project manager delivery within a program context
- Applying maturing methodology and governance to in-flight projects
- Short timeframes and adapting to changing program requirements.
- Ensure Program manager is able to engage strategically with the program
- Active relationship with ICT PMO and SPPMO (as required) to relay training, process improvement.
- HR and Finance - monthly forecasting, resource management, raising PO's in SAP (therefore SAP experience highly regarded).